- Please click on the tab at the left to access the appropriate year group.
- The majority of lessons on the timetable are accessed using Oak Academy. Click on the hyperlink provided and start learning.
- There will be 2 assemblies a week. One comes from Oak Academy and will be historically dated, the other will be the Monday assembly from Moulsham Juniors.
- There is one PE lesson and one Yoga lesson a week. The intention is that children are taking part in physical activity and because of the nature of the sport/skill and resources this may not necessarily match the in-school topic. If, as a family, you wish to replace this video with a long walk/some sports in the garden etc that is fine.
- If an art or DT lesson requires resources we will let you know, as far as possible we will keep resources to a minimum and will offer an alternative to the activity
- Oak Academy activities only ever require you to write on a notepad or on a piece of paper. Other activities and worksheets are usually provided where children can save their answers electronically, some children may choose to do their work on a Word document or within a Purple Mash email so it can be emailed in. It is also fine to record any of this work on paper or in a notebook. Please do not send work in via the admin@ email address.
- At the end of the week (or the period of absence if returning to school before a Friday), email all work via Purple Mash to your child's teacher or bring in the completed notes you have taken. Our teachers will monitor their learning looking at the returned work.
Click on the links below to access the applications:
@jonnybid Classic text- excellent writing stimulus@Moulshamjunior
Happy Sunday to you all! We are looking forward to welcoming all pupils back on Tuesday 13th. We hope you have enjoyed the holiday ☺ https://t.co/3soh6qwKKb@Moulshamjunior
@misscapsteach How would you respond if you disagreed with the Head?@Moulshamjunior